[Sca-cooks] Outlands Coronation Feast-PSA

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Tue Apr 21 15:38:43 PDT 2009

Don't apologize for the historical inaccuracy of someone else's messe.  You
play the hand you've been dealt and the first order of business is to
produce an edible, filling meal.

>From a personal view, my objection is that for the price, whoever originally
put this menu together could have easily produced a better ethnic German or
even a historically accurate period German feast.  While I might object to
the potatoes and maize products, it is not so much their use, but that they
way they are being used here is not historically accurate for the late 16th
Century German States. The vanilla, however, is a glaring anomaly.

Good luck straightening out the mess.  I've been there and I can't say I
enjoyed the experience.

Bear