[Sca-cooks] Outlands Coronation Feast-PSA

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 07:29:33 PDT 2009

Just a little aside.  The group Shoshonna lives in has cooks.  Some of them,
the prior cook to coronation being one of them, prefer to work alone.  I
think the last time he cooked, Shoshonna did quite a bit of pre cooking for
him.
She will do just fine.  And there are a number of us who are ready to help
if she needs it.

Aldyth