[Sca-cooks] Book Award Announcement!!

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:21:30 PDT 2009

*I thought you folks would like to know that Dame Hauviette d'Anjou has won
a Silver Medal from the Living Now Book Awards for her ebook, "Celebration
at the Serayi."  This is a great and wonderful thing...and a demonstration
of how good this book really is.

"Announcing the Results of the First Annual Living Now Book Awards - "Books
for Better Living"*
Here are the results for our first annual Living Now Book Awards, designed
to honor the year's best books that help readers attain healthier, more
fulfilling, and productive lives.

There’s a revolution going on in the world today, and it’s not about
violence or social upheaval, but it is about social change. People all over
the planet are sensing the ever-quickening pace of technology and
consumerism, and realizing the need to slow down, see and feel the natural
world around them, and to find balance in their lives. We need to work,
play, and spend time with family and friends. We need good nutrition,
exercise, and relaxation. We need to keep ourselves healthy, and need to
keep the Earth healthy – today, and for future generations.

The Living Now Book Awards are intended to promote newly-published lifestyle
books and their creators. Natural, healthy living doesn’t come easy – it’s
much harder work to grow your own beans than to buy them at the supermarket,
and much simpler to buy a designer sweater than to knit it – using the wool
you spun from the sheep you raised yourself! The Living Now Book Awards
recognize books that help readers help themselves, to learn about enriching
their lives in wholesome, Earth-friendly ways."

She has also received other recognition for the book, including an
invitation from the Turkish Cultural Foundation for the ebook.  If you
haven't already purchased a copy, Devra is selling them or you can go
to http://www.tecpublishing.com/

Kiri