[Sca-cooks] Fluoxetine

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 19:07:55 PDT 2009

Once pets are altered, it takes around 14 days for all of the hormones to
cycle out.  If the agressive behavior is due to those hormones, it should
get better.  If not.  There are many animal behavior modification
professionals.
On the cat care soapbox.  The active ingredient in the flowers may not fully
be absorbed in the cat digestive tract.  Which ever medication is used, it
has to be given to the cat in a way that the effective dose is metabolized.

Natural, or homeopathic remedies do work.  If you want to use a commercially
available one, go to Homeopet.com .  They have drops that use both chamomile
and valerian.  And they work.  I don't know if they will ship to Suey, but
it is available over the counter in the US.

Suey, if you want some advice on cat training, email me off list and I will
give you some suggestions.

Obligatory cook content.  Cooking Chamomile leaves in a dish does not have
the same effect as brewing the leaves in tea.

Aldyth
Over the Hill Vet Tech.