[Sca-cooks] Honey Butter

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Apr 5 14:46:43 PDT 2009

Eduardo asked:

<<< On plate 4 of Scappi- Dairy Products, there is a gentleman at a
churn and
the description under it says "Latte mele si fa" (To make honey milk).
Does anyone know if there are descriptions, either in the menus or the
recipes for sweetened milk products or honey butter? >>>

There is a question about what that description really says. Here is
one of several messages from the past about that/those illustrations.

--------