[Sca-cooks] Honey Butter

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Sun Apr 5 14:54:06 PDT 2009

Right. We have discussed the illustration in the past but now we have the
full translation of the document I am wondering if anyone has run across
dairy products sweetened with honey in the actual text.

I have not looked through it to any great degree at this point being that it
is a bit late for my interests even if it is Italian.

Eduardo