[Sca-cooks] Articles was Fine Spice Powder for Tarts?

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 05:56:06 PDT 2009

Johnnae, it would probably mean a great deal to those of us who aren't (and
probably never will be) Queens of the Midrealm if you would make your
booklet available possibly for a small fee, either online or by mail.  Spice
mixture recipes are always nice to have and I know that I, for one, would
love to have a copy of what you've done available!

Kiri