[Sca-cooks] Agave syrup

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 07:22:46 PDT 2009

So...is it safe for diabetics to use?  If so, that would be terrific.  I'm
actually not concerned about whether or not it's period.  Usually I try to
cook some vegetarian dishes, but other than that, I feel that my obligations
to food allergies/preferences is to publish a listing of ingredients.
However, if this is something that would allow me to use a syrup that's safe
for diabetics, I'd love it as I am diabetic.

Kiri