[Sca-cooks] Largesse baskets

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Aug 9 22:04:13 PDT 2009

Judith said:

<<< I didn't do that yet, since I only just attended my first event in
adulthood, >>>

Ah, must be a new kingdom somewhere...  Never heard of this place,
myself.

<<< but it's my plan to make recipe booklets for future events,
and note what is and isn't Period (ingredients, cooking methods,
utensils used).>>>

You might also be interested in some of the other largess ideas
mentioned in this Florilegium file:
largess-ideas-msg (64K)  2/ 1/09  Ideas for largess and gifts. Royalty
gifts.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/SCA-INC/largess-ideas-msg.html

And for some info on period largess:
Largesse-art       (8K) 11/17/02    "A Brief Note on Largesse"
                                        by Baron Hrolf Herjolfssen OP.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PERIOD-THOUGHT/Largesse-art.html

Stefan
--------