[Sca-cooks] Largesse: What to avoid.

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 14:40:28 PDT 2009

Selene mentioned:
<<< ... which proved a Situation when he won Crown... the tournament
winner
is traditionally invested with a chaplet of rosemary upon victory,
before being invested as Crown Prince.  >>>

I guess I could go with that in the unlikely chance I won Crown. But I
think if they then started talking about olive oil massages and
apples, I might start to get really concerned...

I know it is often said that the Crown should serve the kingdom, but I
don't think that is the idea.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com