[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegium article

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 07:51:26 PDT 2009

I have one small suggestion.  How about getting permission to post this
Lady's age when she wrote the article.  It would give valuable perspective
to adults, and lend more validity to the minors who read it.  I see
absolutely nothing inappropriate in that article.  If she had experienced
something illegal and named names where criminal prosecution was possible, I
could see the point.  What I do see is that her parents gave her valuable
life guidelines that she has used.  We are all as safe as we wish to be.
 Raise your voice and see how long it takes for someone to arrive.  Usually
with a white belt. :-))
Aldyth