[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegium article

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 09:08:35 PDT 2009

Truth be told, it should be withdrawn from the Florilegium.

Then it will pass quickly  into folklore and
pretty soon it will become the article that "THEY" didn't want you to
see or read.
It will go viral and be posted elsewhere.

 I suppose that might guarantee that it is read by everyone 18 and under.

As someone who has been around university campuses for most of her life,
a policeman's or Bobby's whistle is also good to carry and a cellphone.
Other than that I thought the author covered the bases.

Johnnae