[Sca-cooks] Another Le Mesnagier de Paris

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Aug 11 10:14:08 PDT 2009

Thanks very much for the review. I appreciate it.
There seem to be more paperbacks appearing in Europe these days that
might be
of interest and at the same time it is a time of severe library cutbacks
here in
the states, so the chances are diminishing that even the best university
libraries
will acquire these volumes. That means one must purchase or risk never
seeing them.

Thanks again.

Johnnae