[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on ControversialFlorilegium article

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Aug 11 11:50:44 PDT 2009

indeed....never ascribe to malice what is attributable to poor social skills and all that.

while I have no dbout that the young lady speaks the truth as she knows it, I am always hesitant to believe
full scale and unsalted something that I have not verified with the original source.

A Crown threatening to remove the peerage of the father of someone who wrote an opinion piece seems so far
from my experience of the behavior of SCA folk (not to mention not allowable in terms of SCA governing
documents) that I would really want to verify before publishing or even repeating such a thing. if the article
was indeed deemed libel, or harmful to the SCA there are much bigger (and more legal) boots out there to deal
with such things...

ever the pollyanna :)
--Anne-Marie

On Tue 09/08/11 12:40 , Woodrow Hill asim at mindspring.com sent: