[Sca-cooks] Toast RE: Cardamon

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Aug 12 01:09:52 PDT 2009

My house, cinnamon toast is toast that you spead butter on and then sprinkle
with cinnamon sugar. Never heard of the broiler method before.
Though the sugar is the problem, I have come to understand that cinnamon has
been found to lower sugar levels and therefore recommended for diabetics,
Have I heard wrong?