[Sca-cooks] Johnnae's booklet was Cardamom, was articles was fine spice powder

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Aug 12 06:09:56 PDT 2009

Talks are underway with an SCA publisher about the spices
booklet.
The artist who did the illustrations still has to be part of these
conversations and he's away at the moment, so things are not
going to happen quickly. He's also pretty damn picky about his work
and how it appears.

I'll let everyone know when I know and there will be an announcement
(shameless commercial plug) about when, where, and at what cost.

Johnnae