[Sca-cooks] Electric vehicles, was Cardamon

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 15:38:49 PDT 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM, Patricia Collum<pjc2 at cox.net> wrote:
> I saw an article recently where they have seeing-eye mini horses.

This thread reminds me of two things.  One was a SCA cartoon: a gentle
at the Pennsic trollbooth is saying "It's a Seeing-Eye ferret..."  The
other: an amusing song entitled "Guide Cats for the Blind".

I live not too far from the headquarters of The Seeing Eye, and
sometimes see their trainers in the nearby town, teaching the dogs
"street smarts".  One of my colleagues fosters puppies for them.

Brighid ni Chiarain