[Sca-cooks] Dots of Sauce

Kingstaste kingstaste at comcast.net
Sat Aug 15 22:22:16 PDT 2009

Does anyone know if there is a technical term for
decorating/garnishing/saucing a plate with little dots of the sauce, usually
applied with a squeeze bottle?


Don't want to call it "little dots of sauce" in class if there is a more
appropriate term for it.



More information about the Sca-cooks mailing list