[Sca-cooks] Missing Digests

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Aug 22 23:50:24 PDT 2009

Helena suggested:

<<< Check your Spam folder, if your email system has one.? Sometimes,
for reasons unknown, digests end up in mine. >>>

Thank you. But having had that happen before with other messages, that
is the first place I look for missing mail. But, alas, they aren't in
there. Since Anahita and I are missing the same exact, non-contiguous
digests, I suspect there is some other, centralized, problem going on,
probably on the server.

It's hard to believe that Anahita and I are the only two who subscribe
to this list in digest form. You said "digests end up in mine", so
does this mean you get the digest form of this list? If so, did *you*
get these missing digests or are you also missing these particular ones?

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com