[Sca-cooks] Apple or quince???

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 15:02:03 PDT 2009

What about persimmon?  I for one had a horrible reaction (I'd say allergic
reaction but I've been told I'm not allowed to say allergic unless I've been
diagnosed as such) to eating one once but is it possible it was a persimmon
and not an apple or a quince.  I wasn't there so I guess I'll never know but
if it's possible we could throw it into the mix.

-S