[Sca-cooks] Twill weaves and garb, was Re: Substitute for Potatoes?

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:54:48 PDT 2009

"P.S. When you have a chance, invest in a pair of scissors that are
dedicated just to fabric."

Right on!  Fabric scissors are for fabric only and anyone caught using them
for any other purpose will suffer the consequences!

I solve the problem by having all my sewing scissor be left-handed!  I know,
doesn't work for your righties!

Or you can get yourself a rotary cutter and a cutting mat.  I used to do all
my cutting with a rotary cutter and still do for quilting.

Shoshanna