[Sca-cooks] Period sweet wines was Regarding salted lemons and preserving peaches

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Aug 27 19:01:23 PDT 2009

There's the Florilegium of course.
Offhand,
Have you seen Cindy Renfrow's A Sip Through Time?
http://www.thousandeggs.com/sip.html

It contains recipes but also descriptions.
See also http://www.thousandeggs.com/links.html

Wine is such a hot topic that most libraries buy books on it and
should have some of the very fine reference encyclopedias on wine history.
You might call and ask.

Johnnae