[Sca-cooks] I have seen everything....

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 27 20:16:27 PDT 2009

On Aug 27, 2009, at 10:48 PM, rattkitten wrote:

> Now since I am a HUGE FAN of South Park I just found this
> Hilarious....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> FOFLOLPIMP
> Master A this is for you!!!!!!!!!!!
> http://www.foodnetwork.com/what-would-brian-boitano-make/index.html

Let's see, now:

What would Brian Boitano make
If he were here right now?
He'd probably start with a flourless cake
That's what Brian Boitano'd make.

When Brian Boitano was Iron Chef
In the year 3010,
He killed the evil Bobby Flay
And saved the human race again!

When Brian Boitano invented chips
He beat up Rachel Ray!
'Cause Brian Boitano doesn't take <bleep>
 From annnnnny-booooody...

So let's all cook together
And we've got to stop Ferran!
How much skill do real green olives take?
'Cause that's what Brian Boitano's make.
And we won't see real green olives faked
'Cause that's what Brian Boitano'd make!

That's what Brian Boitano'd make!

Hmmm. I'm probably going to be really embarrassed about this later on.

Adamantius

bellies."
			-- Rabbi Israel Salanter