[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

Debra Hense/Kateryn de Develyn nickiandme at att.net
Fri Aug 7 14:10:46 PDT 2009

Wow, House on the Rock - pricey, but worth it if you love antiques.  I remember going thru for the first time when I was like 13.  It was awesome.  I go back every 10 years or so to see what they've added down below.  I'm about due for another trip!

There will cheese shops everywhere in the Dell's region.  And I'm sure any small town you detour to will have a cheese shop also.

I'll be up to Madison at the end of September and will surely check any stores out that you think were worth visiting.

Kateryn