[Sca-cooks] Seeking Cheesy Goodness in WI

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 14:59:07 PDT 2009

We did enjoy House on the Rock...but also visited Taliesin, Frank Lloyd
Wright's home and studio near Spring Green.  Absolutely gorgeous!  Some of
the other places we visited that we really liked were Little Norway (south
of Madison), the Mustard Museum at Mt. Horeb (again south of Madison), the
International Crane Foundation and the Original Wisconsin Ducks, both up
near the Dells.  There are evidently two versions of the Ducks up there
(military amphibious vehicles from WW II) but I understand that the one we
took was the better of the two.

All of what we did was loads of fun...hope you enjoy your time as much as we
did!

Kiri