[Sca-cooks] Petit Propos Culinaires articles

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Sun Aug 9 12:10:58 PDT 2009

Ailleagan asked while I was dripping wet (both sweat and rain) at Pennsic:

 >I need the mention of / article on altar bread in PPC #7 (pg64), #8
 >(p71 and "holy bread" on p72), and #10 (p65). I would also like the
 >article, "Rose Sugar and Other Sweets" in #20, "Diets, Plasters, and
 >Wound Drinks" in #13, and
 >"Kentish Food" and "An Experiment in Bronze Age Cooking" in #45.

Let me know which you still need.  I own all the PPC back issue.
Contact me offline and send me your name and address if you need one of
these.  "Rose Sugar..." is an article I've used many, many times!

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com