[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 40, Issue 23

Daniel Schneider macbrighid at campus.ie
Tue Aug 11 06:17:11 PDT 2009

Hi Stefan:

 So I read the article, and I can't see what all the fuss is about, this
seems like perfectly sound advice, based on the realities of events.I've
witnessed everything she talks about at one point or another (and truth be
told, have done a couple...) What actually bothers me is hearing the threats
of that king:Here we have a king trying to force a young woman to recant an
article which seems to have been written as helpful advice, and does, after
all, honestly describe *the truth*, by threatening her father. It's
certainly medieval, but I'm having trouble seeing it as honourable...

Dan

Stefan wrote