[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: update on Controversial Florilegium article

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 16:36:24 PDT 2009

Well, there I'm not so sure.  According to Bear, she's 20 years old, which
means that she is of college age...so it should show a little more
sophistication and writing skill than it does.  By sophistication, I do
believe that perhaps some of the "rant" tone should be soft-pedaled.  What
she says is good...but the way she says it might be, to some folks,
offensive.  And I'm not just talking about those who behave in any of the
manners she describes.  I support the content of the article, but believe
that, given her age, she should perhaps not be so confrontational.

Kiri