[Sca-cooks] Tomato Sauce

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Mon Aug 24 17:00:41 PDT 2009

Suey wrote:
> My son ate spaghetti with tomato sauce inside and out. When perched in
> his high chair and finished sucking in the spaghetti into his mouth,
> he would take his red plastic plate and pour all on top of his head
> and giggle and giggle. Then I would giggle, put my hands around his
> ribs and pour him into his portable bathtub filled with warm water
> next to his highchair!
> Medieval wives don't know what they missed!
> Suey

I have a cousin who had violently red, curly hair. Cleaning him up after
spaghetti was a chore- you could never know what was spaghetti sauce and
what was Stephen!

'Lainie, beginning to recover from the weekend...

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore