[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 40, Issue 81

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 19:07:43 PDT 2009

From: Judith Epstein <judith at ipstenu.org> To: Cooks within the SCA
<sca-cooks at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] Judith please
have more faith in American innocence Message-ID:
<339E649C-C03D-4DE5-ABD5-1A3430B173BA at ipstenu.org> Content-Type:
text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes On Aug 24, 2009,
at 6:10 PM, Suey wrote:

> > I was a very close friend of J. Israel Katz. Thanks to him and all
> > his support I am a member of the Spanish writers society, CEDRO.
> > Israel hates Arabs and the 13th century Hispano Arab cookbook.

I think it might be helpful in this case to repeat the man's full name
rather than separate it and say "Israel hates Arabs," which is
inaccurate. Israel as an entire nation is made up of a majority of
Arab Israelis, and not every non-Arab Israeli hates Arabs; nor does
all (or a majority) of Israel as a people (that is, Jews) hate Arabs.
In this case, Israel is an individual's name, and HE hates Arabs. Just
for clarification.

You are incorrect.  The man's name is J. Israel Katz. Check him out.
Suey

End of Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 40, Issue 81