[Sca-cooks] Newbie Welcoming Techniques, was Contests was Definition of "Period Cooking" was Re: Substitute for Potatoes?

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 25 08:29:27 PDT 2009

Clearly reminds me that intentions and perceptions are two different things.

Euriol

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature