[Sca-cooks] OoP, OT: Vacation Photos available

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:47:58 PDT 2009

Friends,
For any who are interested, I have posted the photos of our vacation in
Chicago and Wisconsin<http://picasaweb.google.com/kiridono/ChicagoWisconsinVacation02#>.
Be advised...it is very heavy on photos of Frank Lloyd Wrights
archictecture...the Robie House and Oak Park (home and studio) in Chicago,
Taliesin (his home and studio) in Spring Green, Wisconsin.  There are also
photos of the Mustard Museum and National Mustard Day, the International
Crane Foundation, Circus World in Baraboo and the House on the Rock...among
other things.  If it looks like a lot of photos, this is less than 1/5 of
what I actually took!

I hope you enjoy!

Kiri