[Sca-cooks] Service Animal

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Aug 12 14:40:17 PDT 2009

In a message dated 8/12/2009 3:40:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
karobert at unm.edu writes:

<<Irish wolfhounds... wonderful beasts, gentle and
intelligent enough that when you try to get them to fetch
the ball the second time, they look at you as if to say "I
just gave it to you, what did you throw it away for?" 8)>>

I knew an Irish Wolfhound who used to come to events and who understood
exactly how large he was in comparison to objects around him.
When he would come into the feast hall, he would carefully look over and
around himself in all directions before turning around and curling up to lie
down between the tables, being careful not to even touch a bench, much less
knock one over.

Brangwayna Morgan
Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
Lancaster, PA