[Sca-cooks] Another Le Mesnagier de Paris

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Aug 3 06:36:29 PDT 2009

What you may have purchased is the modern French paperback copy of the
Brereton edition. It's listed as:
   Le Mesnagier de Paris / texte édité par Georgina [sic Georgine] E.
Brereton and
  Janet M. Ferrier ; traduction et notes par Karin Ueltschi.

Mass Market Paperback:* 859 pages
    ISBN-10:* 2253066532  ISBN-13:* 978-2253066538
Language: 	French, Middle French
Published: 	[Paris] : Livre de poche, c1994.
Series Statement: 	Livre de poche. Lettres gothiques

This modern French one is actually carried by Amazon.
It's not the same as the Marty Dufaut Josy title.

Johnnae