[Sca-cooks] Another Le Mesnagier de Paris

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 9 10:15:20 PDT 2009

Here is the information on the copy that I have:

Brereton Georgina E.
and Ferrier Janet M.Le Mesnagier de
Paris [Book] / trans. Ueltschi Karin. - Paris : Le Livre de
Poche, 1994. - A translation into Modern French of "Mémagier de
Paris", a 14th century treatise by a wealthy citizen to his young wife on
the management of his household.. - ISBN 978-2253066538.

It has 859 pages and no illustrations.

 Euriol of Lothian, OP
Clerk, Order of the Pelican, Kingdom of Æthelmearc
Chronicler, Barony of Endless Hills

"I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy."
-Robindranath Tagore, Poet/Playwright/Essayist 1913 Nobel Prize for Literature