[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegiumarticle

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 11 10:46:25 PDT 2009

That's a good point Chass.  That is something that no Crown can do
because a Peerage is Society-wide.  What would the BoD make of a request
to remove a peerage for this reason?  Said blowhard-with-a-crown is
still likely to make life uncomfortable for the lass and her family
however.

I hope you folks give permission to send the author the "you go girl"
emails you are sending.  Maybe that will help change her mind.

You go girl!

Selene Colfox, OP, Caid
permission given to share this letter with anybody