[Sca-cooks] OP/OT: Wanted: Opinions on Controversial Florilegium a rticle

morgana.abbey at juno.com morgana.abbey at juno.com
Tue Aug 11 10:48:40 PDT 2009

Okaay.  I just finished reading the article.  While I could do an edit on some typos, tighten up a sentence here or there, there is nothing wrong with anything she wrote.

I really like her reiteration "you just don't want to see."  As an adult of more years than most would guess, I'd like to delete *many* images.

As for the complaints about her description of backbiting, I have been told by members of other (even more) insular groups that we are tame when it comes to political machinations.

So I say tell the crybabies to cram a sock in it.  The article stays.  Just the fact that they tried to blackmail her into a retraction shows their true colors.

Morgana