[Sca-cooks] Cardamon

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 12 07:53:20 PDT 2009

Then there's the matter of the carbohydrates in the toasted bread.  But
either way, count the carb grams and work it out.

I use Splenda a lot.  Aspartame gives me joint pain, not the top of the
'side effect' list but it's on there.  Ow.

Tangentially:  In the SCA, we try to accommodate modern health
considerations of all sorts with as little fuss as possible.
Eyeglasses, hearing aids, wheelchairs are "invisible" for the most
part.  As are "scooters" and golf carts, although I'm beginning find
that last a bit obtrusive.

I've often considered getting a live donkey and cart.  More authentic,
runs on bio fuel [ha], the "exhaust" is good for the roses and besides,
I can make all the "ass" jokes.  Like my ass?  What a fine piece of
ass.  You can pat my ass but don't pinch my ass.

Selene Colfox