[Sca-cooks] Medicinal cinnamon

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Wed Aug 12 15:19:38 PDT 2009

I exchanged messages with one of the researchers doing the initial study of
using cinnamon to help control blood sugar levels and obtained a copy of the
paper.  My particular interest was whether they were using cinnamon or
cassia, and was told that it was regular cinnamon from C. zeylanicum.

The effect is actual.

Bear