[Sca-cooks] Khazars

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Sat Dec 5 02:05:38 PST 2009

Shoshanna commented:
<<< I have lots of internet sites saved regarding the Khazars - it is
a very
interesting area.  I wish I had met Paul Wickendom it sounds like he
would
have been most helpful. >>>

Shoshanna, I've got this small file in the CULTURES section of the
Florilegium. There might be something new in there to you.

Khazars-msg       (16K)  3/26/08    Medieval Jewish kingdom near the
Caspian Sea

I'd love to have any additional comments for it that you might have.
Especially bibliographies and your collection of weblinks might also
be helpful to folks.

Stefan
======
Mark S. Harris
Electronics Engineer, Board and Systems Design
MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/marksharris