[Sca-cooks] Galentynes again

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Dec 8 04:06:23 PST 2009

Back in September 2003 we had this same discussion on what constitutes
a galentyne.

This compilation is what I sent in at that time--

Hope it helps

Johnnae

-----
Master A. wrote back in August 1999 to this very list--

I'm sitting here, minding my own business, reading Constance B. Hieatt's
'Of Pike (and Pork) Wallowing in Galentine', an article about, naturally
enough, galentine sauce and related matters, published in Prospect
Books' "Fish - Food From the Waters: Proceedings from the Oxford
Symposium on Food and Cookery, 1997"