[Sca-cooks] Khazars

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 10:57:14 PST 2009

Stefan and Saint Philip:  As you requested, here is a list of the websites I
have.  Some may be better than others and some need to be taken with a grain
of salt because they seem highly biased.  I'm sure someone will take
expection to something I've posted but regardless, for what they are worth,
here they are:

http://www.findthelinks.com/books/khazars/decline_of%20Khazars.htm
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/53/064.html
http://www.khazaria.com/
http://thor.prohosting.com/mila18/yellow/khazars.htm
http://www.imninalu.net/Khazars.htm
http://www2.nupi.no/cgi-win//Russland/etnisk_b.exe?Jewish
http://www.und.nodak.edu/dept/lang/russian/162/culture.html
http://2pic.20m.com/Jewish_Names.html
http://www.khazaria.com/brook.html
http://www.hermitagemuseum.org/html_En/03/hm3_2_13.html
http://198.62.75.1/www2/koestler/

I have a few others on Rus and Kiev and female personas that might also have
info on male personas if you want them as well.  There is (as usual - grumpy
face) precious little on female personas but I keep looking.

-Shoshanna