[Sca-cooks] Sugarplums or Hais?

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 8 13:37:10 PST 2009

I had the very same thoughts!  I make them most every year.  I use almonds, pistachios, dates, bread crumbs, and butter for the ground mixture, then roll in superfine sugar.  It won a 'snack foods' cooking competition that was judged with the brewing competition.  Think 'beer nuts'.  I love Alton!

Katira