[Sca-cooks] Question for Adamantius?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Dec 9 06:44:26 PST 2009

A number of the historical and anthropological books on chile peppers
mention that numerous
  cultures around the world will assert that they have always had
hot capsicum peppers, ignoring the voyages of discovery and
international trade.

I suspect they cannot imagine their cuisine without them, so they
presume
they've always had them.

Johnnae