[Sca-cooks] bacon in all the feast dishes?!

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Wed Dec 9 21:56:43 PST 2009

Okay, why is it a bacon themed feast? Did it just turn out that way, got a
great deal on bacon and need to get rid of it... what's the story for it?
And, Are they not wanting many feasters?
Will the dessert have bacon in it too or are they not having a dessert?
IMHO and from my odd perspective they are being inconsiderate of those folks
traveling to the event that have bacon restrictions.

De