[Sca-cooks] Chef's hats

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 09:27:38 PST 2009

> If they had existed at the time, Escoffier woulda totally worn a Mets cap!

The only hat I ever wore as a restaurant cook was a beret. Which I always

found amusing because I wore a beret in the military for 8 years. Before

EVERYONE got one in the Army.

> Adamantius (who finds the white neckerchief indispensable)

If you haven't seen this season's "Top Chef" there was a little French guy

who always wore the neckerchief. When he was elimated the rest of the

contestants came in the next day wearing one.

Gunthar