[Sca-cooks] OOP question re confectionary + humidity

Raphaella DiContini raphaellad at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 11 13:30:31 PST 2009

I believe hard candies and other high sugar content sweets can have issues when it's moist. Some of that can be helped with packaging as soon as it's cool, but depending on just how moist and how long it takes to cool.....

I think baked items should fare better, not that you'd want to waterlog them.

In joyous service,
Raffaella