[Sca-cooks] Looking for info on Artes Draconis

Stefan li Rous stefanlirous at austin.rr.com
Mon Dec 14 00:08:21 PST 2009

Mistress Chimene replied to my inquiry with:

<<< I also wondered about this a couple of months ago, and wrote the
Kingdom Chronicler (after going back and forth between the MOAS and
KC pages, which both have non-working links). >>>

Yes, I've been running into those bad links as well. I hope all these
bad links weren't intentional. If they weren't it would be nice if
someone would correct them.

Here is the link to the latest issue, which is fall 2009:
http://www.midrealm.org/chronicler/artesdraconis/artesdraconisfall2006.pdf

This is a very nicely done magazine with some wonderful articles.
Since it is available online it probably doesn't add much for me to
get them online in the Florilegium, but the quality of them is such
that I would like to. As did come up on this list several years ago, I
have no desire to hurt the Artes Draconis. I *am* interested in
getting such good articles out available where people can read them
and folks can make use of the authors' hard work.

Along these lines, since I believe that the authors who wrote articles
for the Cookery issue of Artes Draconis retained the copyright to
their articles, and who knows when they might appear, I would be
interested in publishing any and all of these articles in the
Florilegium.

I think the articles that were to be published in this issue of Artes
Draconis were good articles and I know the authors spent a lot of time
preparing them. I would like to get these articles out where folks can
use them.

Since my standard policy is that the copyright remains with the
author, if the Cookery issue of Artes Draconis *is* published in the
future and you want me to withdraw your work from the Florilegium, I
will do so. I think there is a place for both and that an article can
exist in both without harming either, but I would honor such a request.

Below is the table of contents from the Cookery issue of Artes
Draconis, and thus the authors I would like to talk to, about adding
their work to the Florilegium.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------