[Sca-cooks] Kitchen Tool Mystery [OOP]

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:46:04 PST 2009

You stick the potato between the plate and the "presser foot" and you crank
it down and the pressure sends the potato through the plate and voila -
french fries.

I'm not sure there are any accessories to go with it.  There might be
another plate but it kinda looks like this one is it.

Here are a couple of modern versions:
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=211530812&listingid=58660347
http://www.amazon.com/Progressive-Vegetable-French-Fry-Cutter/dp/B00004RDFH

As for makers marks or other identifying information - can't tell from the
picture if there are any marks on it.

Have fun - my husband asked if we had a french fry maker just yesterday -
had to say no.

Shoshanna