[Sca-cooks] Bishop's bread, blue cheese/walnut cookies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 18 20:34:25 PST 2009

Kiri said:

<<< Hmmm.....so far as baking is concerned, we're baking applesauce
cakes (my

mom's recipe that comes out more like a plum pudding than a cake),
Bishop's

bread (a sweet bread that has chocolate chips, nuts and candied
cherries in

it), cranberry bread, orange marmalade cookes (from one of you guys
several

years back), some blue cheese/walnut cookes (Washington Post) and
possibly

more depending. >>>

Could I get the recipe for Bishop's bread from you?

Are the blue cheese/walnut cookies sweet or savory? I'd like to get a
copy of that as well.

Thanks,
   Stefan
--------